Get in touch
Get in touch with us and we will try our best to help you!
- To report a child protection concern or to contact a member of our safeguarding team, during school hours call 01332 673520 (option 2); in case of school closures or out of school hours call 07941 565177 or to e mail the safguarding team directly click here.
- To report a child's absence call 01332 673520 (option 1) or click here.
- Currently we are experiencing problems with recorded messages. If possible, please email email@example.com to give details of your child's absence from school
To Apply for a School or Nursery Place
- To apply for our Nursery call 01332 673520 (ext 207) or click here
- To apply for a School place click here to apply through Derby City Council admissions and give us a call on 01332 673520 to arrange a visit.
Special Educational Needs
- To make an appointment or contact our Special Needs Co-ordinator, Mr Morris click here.
Lunchtimes & Dinner Money
- To discuss lunchtime arrangements or dinner money call 01332 673520 (ext 210) or click here
General enquiries are dealt with initially by Mrs Blurton & Mrs Kupranec in our school office and they can be contacted using the details below. Mrs Buxton is our School Business Manager and can be contacted on 01332 673520 ext 209.
Please see our policies section for our Communication Charter for communications between Home and School - this charter sets out how communication is managed to make sure it is productive.
Cherry Tree Hill Primary School
Tel: 01332 673520